GopherCon - Web Development - Mark Bates
This course will show you how to rapidly build web applications using Buffalo. Buffalo is a Go web development eco-system, designed to make the life of a Go web developer easier.
What you'll learn and how you can apply it:
- Have an Introduction to the Buffalo Web Framework
- Build scalable, fast, and highly concurrent HTTP applications
This training course is for you because:
- You are a Go developer and you need to build scalable web applications
- You are interested in writing web applications in Go
- You are a web developer and want to build highly scalable applications quickly and easily
- A fully-functional Go environment and ability to build a “basic” Go application without the need for documentation and other “guides”
- Operating Systems
- Has worked with a command shell
- Knows how to maneuver around the file system
- Understands what environment variables are
Monday, August 27, 2018 ONLY | 9a - 5p | Inclusive of beverage service, lunch and materials. Does NOT include conference admission.